ECO friendly primary school summer musical - one-act show for ages 6 to 9
Music For Schools - Musical Plays & Songs for Kids
Music for Schools Ltd. offers high quality Children's Musicals and Song Resources - written by teachers for teachers, since 2003. Our large range of musicals and curriculum linked song collections include children's Easter songs, Christmas nativity musicals, primary school plays and leading early years songs CD resources. We're trusted by teachers and have GREAT FEEDBACK. Browse our SCHOOL MUSIC SHOP to read & listen online. UK schools may use our Primary Schools Order Form to be invoiced, instead of pre-paying through our shopping cart. Here are some of our seasonal best sellers...
A One-Act Primary School Musical Play with an African Animal Theme. This 35+ minute show is ideal for ages 5 to 9 making it suitable for KS1, lower KS 2, Infants, First and Primary Schools. Full of animal antics, intrigue and mystery, with great animal songs and a simple script.
Musical play, Trapped in Cyberspace is an exciting one-act show for primary school leavers (ages 10-11). A fast moving storyline in this, one of our favourite, Primary school plays. Running time of 35 minutes plus.
Why do schools turn to Music for Schools Ltd. ?
- Complete backing tracks included (except our early years song CDs).
- Our school musicals include CD, full play script (+ optional download), song lyrics + simplified sheet music (arranged for piano / keyboard / guitar).
- Purchasing UK schools may photocopy our resources to facilitate their rehearsals.
- Our songs CDs come with FREE additional online resources (details with purchase) - great for use in the classroom or school assemblies.
- For purchasing UK Schools (only) we offer ROYALTY FREE, unlimited performance licensing !
- Our shows are tried & tested in primary schools by REAL teachers !
- Established in 2003 - we’re trusted by 1000’s of happy, returning customers wanting the best musical productions for their young performers.